OEM specific quality requirements add an additional layer of regulatory compliance demands.
WE’LL HELP YOU MEET GM REQUIREMENTS WITH CONFIDENCE.
Tetra Tech IMDS training is built on a proven framework that dives into core components of automotive compliance reporting. For this course, we worked with GM regulatory compliance experts to capture all their supplier requirements and expectations in a high-value certification training.
- A foundation of IMDS background knowledge and interface introduction, which better helps reporting professionals know why they are using IMDS and what changes they can expect into the future.
- The most common data quality requirements, so professionals can answer similar customer requests with confidence.
- Guided, hands-on exercises, to build actual experience and capabilities for efficient and accurate IMDS reporting.
- Digital quizzes after each module to keep professionals engaged and checking the knowledge they’ve gained along the way.
- Professional IMDS Professional Training Standard Certificate, demonstrating proficiency in IMDS data quality requirements your company can share with GM.
GET THE MOST-DETAILED GM-SPECIFIC AND -APPROVED IMDS REQUIREMENTS INFORMATION AND TRAINING.
You’ll Get Even More
Benefits From Online
Trainings Into the Future
Included Features Coming Soon!
- Digital access to IMDS online training presentation slide decks.
- 3 free online Q&A sessions with Tetra Tech IMDS experts.
- Professional IMDS training certificate, demonstrating proficiency in compliance data quality requirements.
ACCESS EXPERT REGULATORY COMPLIANCE TRAINING TODAY
A Thorough — and Manageable — IMDS Online Training
Module 1 | Introduction
Review the International Material Data System (IMDS) history and purpose.
60 Min. | Post-Module Quiz
Module 2 | IMDS Public Pages
Overview of the registration and login, and professional tips for accessing IMDS public pages.
20 Min. | Post-Module Quiz
Module 3 | Thorough IMDS Navigation
Details of seamlessly navigating the IMDS interface to achieve your goals.
30 Min. | Post-Module Quiz
Modules 4-15 | Guided, Hands-on IMDS Exercises
Learn how to effectively complete a customer’s IMDS submission request:
- BoM review
- Editing existing MDS
- Review of supplier data containing prohibited substances
- Creating Component, Semi-component and Material MDSs
- Applying Annex II exemptions
- Adding supplier data to own MDS
- Submitting complex MDS to customer
- Rejecting supplier data submission
310 Min. | Exercises | 12 Post-Module Quizzes
Modules 16-17 | Final Certification Exercise
Create and submit a final assembly to successfully complete the course and earn professional certification.
20 Min. | Quiz | Exercise
Modules 18 | GM OEM Specific Requirements Review
Details General Motor data quality requirements for its suppliers in IMDS reporting.
20 Min. | Quiz
MEET YOUR EXPERT COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT
Mayrie Eckermann has been leading professionals in IMDS training and CDX compliance reporting software training since 2001. She has a passion for helping professionals understand and improve their IMDS and automotive industry reporting capabilities for greater reporting accuracy and efficiency.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Rest assured that our online trainings equal our in-person trainings, such as IMDS training, in the past. In fact, we have been working on multiple features to even the value our trainings provide. For example, users will have access to multiple community features and free resources once they purchase a course. Plus, all trainings can be done remotely, at any time — for greater convenience and less disruption to productivity.
Discounts levels are available for supply chains at:
- 10 to 100 suppliers
- 100 to 1,000 suppliers
- 1,000+ suppliers
We will provide a special discounted login code, and we can also provide any customized training content for your quality requirements, as well as a dedicated supply chain helpline.
Yes! Free 30-minute online demonstrations by our expert trainers are available for all our IMDS, CDX and SCIP trainings, where we can also answer any of your further questions. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Yes, Tetra Tech training experts can work with your team to develop a custom course available to your internal team and/or supply chain (and more). Please email [email protected] or call 734-546-5674 to learn more and get started.
Courses are organized in video modules. Each course has anywhere between 13 to 20 videos that break down content in digestible and relevant chunks. The majority of modules include guided, hands-on exercises that not only provides input but also gets users comfortable and capable in performing essential tasks. Almost every module also concludes with a quiz that tests proficiency. The entire course requires the submission of a final exercise, which our expert trainer will personally review and approve prior to awarding a final professional certificate.